Exhibit at PSHA
March 29 - April 1, 2017
Martha Burns, PhD, CCC-SLP, ASHA Fellow
- Neuroscience Update for K-12 Students With Language and Reading Problems
- The Effects of Poverty on Language and Cognitive Development
- Autism Spectrum Disorders: New Causation Research and Evidenced-Based Interventions
- Assessment and Treatment of Cognitive Disorders in Children and Adults
Mary Casper, MA, CCC-SLP, Ethics and Dysphagia Management
Elaine Mormer, PhD, CCC-A and Cheryl Messick, PhD, CCC-SLP, YIKES! Addressing Challenges in Clinical Teaching
- The Personal Challenges and Rewards of Hearing Loss – Keynote Address
- Living With Hearing Loss: Managing Oneself: Learning and Practicing Emotional Regulation
Anita Wasileski and Barbara Pizzoli, Aphasia
Juliann Woods, PhD, CCC-SLP
- Coaching Caregivers of Toddlers With ASD in the Natural Environment
- Engaging Caregivers in Early Intervention Home Visiting
The Hilton Harrisburg is the site of the 2017 PSHA Convention.
Room rates are $139 per night.
This rate is available until March 8, 2017, or until the room block sells out, whichever occurs first.
Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-HILTONS and use the group code: PSHA3.
Or reservations can be made online.